We are continually seeking support to allow us to continue the invaluable work we do in supporting bereaved parents and their whanau. Can you help by becoming a ‘Friend of Baby Loss NZ’?
What is a Friend of Baby Loss NZ?
In a nutshell – this is someone who financially supports us by setting up a small automatic payment (minimum $5 per week). As we are a registered charity, these payments are tax deductable as they are given as a donation.
What does a Friend of Baby Loss NZ receive?
Ultimately – you receive the blessing of helping families in the Manukau region whose baby has died at any stage of pregnancy, at birth or up to a year following birth.
Our thanks to you
Upon receiving your first payment, we will send you a Welcome Pack including:
- 1 x Baby Loss Awareness Week Foot pin
- details about your VIP ticket to our annual mid winter cocktail party
- the first of 2 x full colour newsletter updates (6 monthly)
- 20% discount code to be used in our Baby Loss NZ shop
- Our bi monthly magazine hard copy (normally pdf) x 6 issues per year
Can I change payment frequency?
Absolutely. Payments can be made weekly, monthly, 6 monthly, or yearly. Receipts for claiming back tax on your donations are sent out at the end of the financial year unless you require a different frequency.
Where will the money go?
Your money will go directly into the running of Baby Loss NZ. This will include (but is not limited to):
- Our Care Bags and Early Loss Packs that are available to all families in Manukau. These can be seen on our Making Memories page.
- Our Tangible Memory Making Service enabling families to receive beautiful castings of their baby’s hands and feet, hand and footprints (using our inkless system) and photos placed on CD as still shots and set to music in a slideshow.
- The upkeep of Baby Loss NZ House including rent, power, phone etc making sure that we can offer this beautiful and serene place to families and whanau.
- Office supplies to allow us to continue producing information leaflets and any other general admin performed.
- Resources for our annual community events e.g balloon release, memorial service etc
How do I become a ‘Friend of Baby Loss NZ’?
Click on the Information Packs below which details more about this scheme as well as how to become a Financial Friend of Baby Loss NZ.